Turbo Vanes is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Turbo Vanes may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
If you touch us through call, e-mail or otherwise and is supplied voluntarily, we may also maintain a record of That correspondence.
Please make sure we record and monitor telephone conversations that we have with you. The purpose of any recording is for training and quality control purposes. Under the GDPR any personal or confidential information disclosed shall not be made available to any third party (unless required by law to do so) or used for marketing purposes. Recorded conversations are deleted within three months after the recording was made.
Information of transactions you perform through our website or our market listings and for the fulfilment of your orders.
We also acquire behavioural and surfing statistics from you for the functions of providing you a tailor-made or personalised online purchasing enjoy.
- Offer the applicable offerings in an accurate way;
- Evaluation and improve the accuracy of the data we keep;
- Improve and measure the effectiveness of our advertising communications, including on line advertising and marketing;
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For the identical motive, we might also attain facts approximately your widespread Internet utilization via the usage of a cookie record that's stored at the tough power of your pc. cookies contain statistics this is transferred on your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to supply a higher and more customised provider. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and utilization sample.
- To save records approximately your possibilities, and so permit us to customise our website in keeping with your Person pastimes.
- To speed up your searches.
- To understand you while you go back to our website.
How Do We Protect Your Data
- All credit and debit card payment transactions are initiated on our website via our online shopping basket;
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. For registered users, where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Our legitimate interests
- Promoting and presenting items and offerings to our clients;
- Shielding clients, employees and different people and keeping their safety, health and welfare;selling, advertising and marketing and advertising and marketing our products and services;
- Sending promotional communications which might be relevant and tailor-made to person clients;knowledge our customers’ behaviour, activities, choices, and needs;
- Complying with our felony and regulatory obligations;preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or Anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with regulation enforcement agencies;
- Coping with customer contacts, queries, court cases or disputes;
- Handling insurance claims with the aid of customers;
- Protecting us and our personnel and clients, by means of taking suitable felony movement in opposition to 0.33 parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of criminal responsibilities to us;
- Efficiently managing any prison claims or regulatory enforcement movements taken towards us;
- Fulfilling our responsibilities to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any modifications we can also make to our privacy notice in the future may be published on this web page and, wherein appropriate, notified to you with the aid of e-mail. Keeps the power Turbo vanes authority by changing anything.
Contact for update
Address: Turbo Vanes, Suite 115, 51 Pinfold Street, Birmingham, B2 4AY, UK