DeliveryDispatch & Delivery
- All order must be made by 15:30 for same or next day postage.
- Delivery timeframe for when the customer will receive the goods is listed below, once payment is made in full.
- Delivery will ONLY be made to the same address as the payment details.
- A signature will be needed on delivery (normally between 9am-8pm).
- Postage charges are per order (NOT per item).
UK Mainland: Royal Mail Or Parcelforce
Worldwide: UPS, FEDEX, PARCELFORCE
First Class 1-2 Days £0
Royal Mail Next Day £8
Saturday Delivery On Request
World Wide 1-7 days £40
Delivery time may vary depending on other conditions: courier, weather, anything out of our control.
No deliveries will be made on a bank holiday or on a Sunday.
Lost in The Post:
If your item is lost in the post we have to wait up to 4 weeks before we can put in a claim with the postal service that lost your item. This does not happen very often, but when it does it’s a headache for both of us.
One option which we can suggest is for you to buy another item from us, when the claim has gone through we will refund you the original cost and postage.
Receiving Your Delivery:
When you receive your parcel, please check it for visible damage. If there is damage to the parcel please note this before signing for the parcel. After you have opened the parcel you must tell us within 2 days if the part is damaged or broken, we will collect item, get it back and complete an inspection on the damaged part. If item is found to be faulty we will send out a replacement part within 1-3 days depending on stock, or refund you.